2009年12月21日 星期一

The Largest Fish in the World

What is the largest fish in the world?

It's whale shark.

Whale sharks can grow as long as 13 meters.
(The buses in Hong Kong are usually 13 meters, so imagine a fish that is as long as a bus!)

Whale sharks live in warm water, and in Asia, you can find a lot of them in the Philippines.
In the aquarium in Okinawa, Japan, there are three big whale sharks living there.

Although they are very big, they do not eat big fish.
They eat very small shrimps and plankton (very small living things floating in sea water, so small that you can't see them.)




4 則留言:

LoveBoeing737-400&Malaysia Airlines 提到...

I see it in Osaka also.I want to ask you do you like airplane?I saw a Airbus A330photo in your seat.







6D winson

6Dwinson 提到...

I see it in Osaka too!

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Winson,

Yes, it's an Airbus 330 at my desk. I like airplanes very much and sometimes I go to the airport just to see airplanes.

My favorite airplane is Boeing 777-300ER, what about you?

Miss Nickie

LoveBoeing737-400&Malaysia Airlines 提到...

My favourite airplane is Boeing737-400.I often travel it to Malaysia.