2009年1月11日 星期日

Take care of your body

It's cold...
Your mummy and daddy probably asks you to wear more clothes these few days and you may think they're very nagging. When I was a kid, I thought like this sometimes, but later I realise how true my parents are. So, now I make sure I take good care of my body so that my parents don't have to worry about me.

There is a Chinese saying, "your body is given by your parents, so you must respect and take good care of it". I think it's very true. I'm not only thankful to my parents for giving me a healthy body and a good life, I'm also thankful to the fact that I'm healthy and I don't need them to worry about me.

I recall the first winter I had with my chinchillas. One day they were abnormally inactive because of the cold weather. They didn't even respond to their favorite food, I was so scared and worried. I bought them a heater quickly and they felt good after this. So I thought, I was so worried when my chinchillas fall sick, I guess my mum feels the same when I'm not feeling well. I think taking care of yourself and free your parents from worrying about you is a way to love them. So, if you want to show your love to your parents, don't just say "I love you", but also take good care of yourself.

沒有留言: