2009年1月5日 星期一

Work Hard for Your Exams

Hi all!

Happy New Year! I wish you all had a good holiday and revised well. It's exam week and I'm sure everyone is busy preparing for this (including the teachers).
I think many of you may be very afraid of exams, so I would like to talk about it here.

When I was in your age, of course, I had two exams in a year. I wasn't really afraid of exams because I know I always prepare for it and I believe preparing at the last minute is always inefficient and difficult. I remember I liked exam days a lot because I could leave school early and spend more time at home.

How, I don't study at school anymore, but I still have exams. You may think, "What? You have exams?" Yes, I do have exams, but not that kind like you sit in the classroom for 1 hour, it's the exam in life. You see, even at my age I have to cope with different challenges in my life, making myself learning more, acquire more knowledge and skills and test myself on how well I know it and how well I can control it. I basically like the process of pursuing knowledge because I feel good to be filled by knowledge and wisdom.

So, all the best to your exams!

沒有留言: