2008年12月24日 星期三

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Hi Everyone!
How's Christmas? Lots of food and going-out? I have been attending a lot of gathering with friends and family members. Christmas is a good time for you to do what you normally don't have time to do. For me, it's a good time to read, to meet friends who are very busy and to talk to my chinchillas.

I guess the first reaction you have when you see the picture below is "wow~! It's cute!". Ha ha! That's why I love them so much.

When it gets cold, the 3 of them always get together like this to give each other some warmth. I feel a lot of love and care in them whenever I see them getting stacked like this. So, next time when you feel really cold sitting at home or on the street, hug your daddy and mummy to share some warmth, I'm sure you'll be warmer, and your parents will get warm in heart, too!

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

The rabbit is very cute!





4b(27)Hilton Wong

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

This is Kiri(05) from 4E.

Merry Christmas too!
The rabbits are cute too!!!

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
Happy New Year!!!!

Miss Fong

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie:
This is ivan from 4E,
your pet is very cute