2008年12月9日 星期二

Beautiful Views at Ma Wan

I always say I like the environment in the school, and YES, I mean it. Just look at the picutres below, I took these pictures in an evening in November just outside the teacher's room. I'm not a very good photographer, and I did not edit the photo, the beautiful scene just comes naturally.
I appreciate the amazing combination of the setting sun, the marshmallow clouds, the changing color from blue to red, the bridge, the mountain and the good mood I have. Happiness can come in such an easy way, and it's totally free of charge. So, I can say you're very lucky to come to this school to study and have this wonderful views surrounding you.

I know there is a common saying in Chinese, "being satisfactory brings you happiness", I think it's true. We can have a lot of toys, a very big house, a maid to take care of us, a lot of pocket money to spend, a lot of good food to eat, but, money can't buy happiness. Sometimes, living in a simple life and appreciating the beautiful things around you can simply make you happy. So try it today, try to appreciate the good things around you, and you'll feel calm, joyful and satisfied.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

"Beautiful Views at Ma Wan" Thankq! God

匿名 提到...

It is very Beautiful.

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

This is Kiri from 4E.

The views is beautiful too!