2008年12月2日 星期二

The Beautiful Moon River

This song is my recent favorite, it's "Moon River" by Lisa Ono.

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.

Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.




This song was sung by Audrey Hepburn at her movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

I hope you enjoy the song.

6 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear miss Nickie,
It is beautiful!

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Pak Hei,

What about the song? Did you listen to it? I like it so much.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
I like the song very much1

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
I am enjoy the song.

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,

I like Gut Gut.

Jenny 3C (14)

匿名 提到...

I like the sun.