2009年3月1日 星期日

Sunday Happy Formula

What makes a happy Sunday?

I had a happy Sunday, with ease, grace and enjoyment.

I started my day with a big breakfast. A detailed clean of my pets' cage and I bathed my pets, too. I didn't call up my friend, so I was all on my own. It's up to me to do whatever I like. I chose not to sleep away my Sunday because I think it's a waste of time. Instead, I chose to do things that I normally don't have time to do on weekdays.

I played flight sim X at home, landed a few times without sweat. Then I went out for my yoga class.

After the yoga class I was so hungry, and I felt like having a good relaxing afternoon tea.
So I went to Harbor City, I chose an alfresco cafe and ordered a dessert and a cup of coffee. The weather was good, breezy, foggy and cloudy, so I didn't get sun burnt even though I was outdoor.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie:
The food is very yummy!