2010年5月10日 星期一

Let's Save the Whales!!!

Hello all!

Today when I watched the National Geographic Channel, I saw a very meaningful and interesting TVC about saving the whales.

I was very curious so I searched the website and found this:
http://www.tailsforwhales.org/

The idea behind is that if you take a photo with your hands gesturing like the tail of whale and upload the photo to their website. Together they collect the people's collective power and force governments to stop hunting whales at all.

Do you know what whales are endangered species? There aren't many whales left in the ocean. :( How sad it is! And in Japan, people still hunt whales, kill them just because they want to eat their meat!

Please help and save the whales. If you want to help, come and find me. I will take a picture of you and post your photo, together with your name, class and message to my other blog: http://ilovemissnickiewhales.blogspot.com/

2 則留言:

Hilton 提到...

HI Miss Nickie.Do you remenber me?
I am Hilton.I'm in 4B in the last term.Do you have a MSN?I've a MSN.
Is(hilton_wonghoitong@hotmail.com).
I think we need to save many animals.like:Whales,dolphlane......
So I will like you to add me in MSN!
By Hilton
4B(in last term)

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hello Hilton!

Of course I remember you! So glad to hear from you, your message is my best medicine this morning as I suffered diarrhoea.

How's your school life? And any plans for summer?

Cheers,
Miss Nickie