2009年5月5日 星期二

Noah's Ark Night

I guess everyone in the school knows what happened on 29April. Yes, it's the show day of our big musical - Noah's Ark.

Everyone was busy that day. And so was I, I was busy taking photos and having fun with the cute animals.

To be honest, the word "GREAT" is just not enough to describe how great the show was. I used to perform a lot on stage and I truly think this performance was an outstanding one. All of you who participated in the show did a very good job. You are all professionals!
Some of you may have realised that I'm an animal-lover, so I was super-delighted that day because a lot of the students dressed in animal outfits and I just couldn't stop cuddling them!
Being busy taking photos, I failed to take photos with a lot of cute students. Anyway, those I took are nice enough. I showed the pictures to my mother and she agreed that the kids in our school are cute, very cute.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

hi,what are you doing???
88

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

Tis is Kiri from 5B

I had joined it too!!^^