2009年10月4日 星期日

Hi! Good to see you again!

Hello everyone!

How are you? I was away from school for 3 months and I am happy to be back on 5th October. I hope all of you are enjoying your new year in school?

I'm sure a lot of you went to other countries in summer holiday. I went to Australia for 3 weeks in July and had a very good holiday.

I stayed in this place called Melbourne and went to Tasmania and Sydney. It was winter in Australia. It was very cold and I wore a lot of thick clothes to keep me warm. I went whale-watching in Sydney, and I saw real whales! I was so excited.

I also went to Taronga Zoo in Sydney, it is one of the biggest zoos in the world. I was so happy because I like animals. In the picture below you can see me patting a small kangaroo. Yes, you can only find kangaroos in Australia.


I also see Koalas and other cute animals. Hope to share more about my trip with you later.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

It is so cute!I want to go this zoo too!~o~ =)
Where is the zoo???
4A
Jenny Ho
15-10-09

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Jenny,

I really enjoyed my trip to this zoo. It is in Sydney, Australia.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Hi missnickie Iam Kristy, in your
blog that song is so good!How are you now ?