2009年10月21日 星期三

What do you do at festivals?

Hi all!

Mid-Autumn Festival just passed, and Chung Yeung Festival is coming. I am sure a lot of you are enjoying yourself in these festivals.

I would like to talk about how I usually spend Christmas, one of my favorite festivals.


In Hong Kong, it is not very cold in Christmas, sometimes you can see people wearing shorts during Christmas. I really hope I can have a white snowy Christmas so I can play with snow. I usually meet my friends and family in Christmas and we will have a big Christmas dinner.
Although turkey is a common Christmas food, we do not have it in Christmas dinner because it is too big. We go to a hotel to have Christmas buffet. We eat a lot of delicious food!

Then, we will walk around Tsim Sha Tsui to look at the beautiful lights on buildings. It is good to have a talk after a big dinner. I like Peninsula Hotel the most. The hotel usually dangle stars outside and I like looking at it. The twinkling stars are so beautiful!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,
Hi!How are you?The turkey is very yummy!I want to eat!!!!!!Yum.

5B
Wong Hei Ching(28)