2010年4月18日 星期日

Earth Day





Earth Day is on 22nd April (Thursday), this year is the 40th anniversay of Earth Day.

Now,
environmental protection becomes a hot topic and everyone talks about it. But how much are we doing to save the earth? I remember when I was a primary school kid, I heard a lot about saving water, recyling things we don't use and keeping the world clean. But many years later, we are still talking about it. Sometimes I think, have we done enough to protect our world? Or are we doing the opposite, make the earth our rubbish bin and throw a lot of rubbish in it?

What do you do to save the earth? Let's
share your ideas here and hope we can keep our world clean and healthy together.


Ok, so let me share first. For me, I am very careful about using water. I only take enough water from the
tap to wash my dishes. You don't have to turn your tap to the maximum to wash the dishes, just a small stream of water can also do the same job.



1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
The water is so clean.I want to drink very much!!!I am thirty now!
4A
JennyHo(11)