2010年4月7日 星期三

My Visit to Singapore

Hi all,

How was your Easter holiday, did you go anywhere?
I went to Singapore with my cousins on 2-5 April. On the third day we went to Universal Studio of Singapore. The last time I went to a Universal Studio was more than 10 years ago at Los Angeles. I had a really good time at Singapore.

I was enjoy the merry-go-round at the Madagascar zone. I quickly grabbed this panicking giraffe, doesn't it look funny?

I also took picture with the characters there, this cat is from Shrek, do you remember it?

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,

This is kiri from 5B.

I think the cat is so cute!!!!^^

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Kiri,

This is my favourite character in Shrek. I like its cute eyes. :)

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
The animails are silly.They make me laugh.Hahahahahahahahaha...
4A
JennyHo(11)