2008年11月10日 星期一

Different Airplanes

Over the last weekend, I was busy with aircrafts. On Saturday I went to Zhuhai for the aviation expo. One bad thing is that I missed the massive Airbus 380, it left on Friday afternoon after an air show. I was so disappointed, but I wasn't too unhappy because I could still see other aircrafts. Like the one on the above picture, they're the Indian Air Force, they do aerobatics. It was a good show.
On Sunday afternoon, I went to the airport to see aircrafts. I was quite excited because I saw my favorite B-KPF on the parking bay when I went to the airport. I waited until almost 6pm when it departed from Hong Kong to New York JFK Airport. You can see a mini B-KPF on my desk. It has a livery of "Asia's World City". It's the famouse Boeing 777-300ER.

On Sunday morning I visited the Sek Kong airbase. It is a military airbase so it's not easy to visit there. I went there because I went with the Hong Kong Aviation Club. Behind me you can see a small aircraft.


4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,

I never hear about some airplan exhibition.I think the most interesting thing is aerobatics.I hope one day my Mum and Dad will take me to watch the airplan and i will share my photos in there too!

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi,

It's really exciting to watch aerobatics~! It gets your heart beating faster when they're flying low and doing flip-flops in the sky!

I hope there will be more air show in Hong Kong.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

I hope to sit in the airplanes.

Yim Wing Sin 4b(31)

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Wing Sin,

Yes, it feels great to sit in the airplanes and take to the sky.

I just bought Flight Simulator X, the computer game, and I play it very often, I like it so much.

Miss Nickie