2008年11月4日 星期二

Miss Nickie = Emily the Strange??

One day, I had a teacher telling me that I look like a character in a boutique. At that time he couldn't recall what character it was. A few days later, he told me that the girl is called Emily, and a few more days later, I had another teacher telling me that I look like Emily the Strange too.

I know about Emily the Strange long ago from a boutique store. I searched www.wikipedia.org and found out that she's a fictional counterculture character. She is a 13-year-old girl who has very pale complexion (that means her face is very white). She has black hair, and wears a black dress and black tights. Yes, she's all black.

You can also see 4 cats with Emily, they are Sabbath, Nee-Chee, Miles and Mystery. If you want to know more about Emily the Strange, you can always google it and find her comics.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie,

I think you look like Emily because you are beautiful and she is beautiful too.

6c alysa(3)

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

This is kiri from 4E(5).

Emily is beautifulMiss Nickie but is beautiful!

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi girls,

Thx for your sweet comments. =)
I'm just an ordinary girl, I feel really happy when I see your comment.

I'll see you in school ~

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss nickie,
You look Emily very much.