2008年11月18日 星期二

What's your favorite cartoon character?

What's your favorite cartoon character? I have a lot of "favorites" but I think I like Stitch the most. The picture above shows my little Stitch working in front of my computer at home. Some of you may have noticed that I have a Stitch watch.
Except small little stuff toys, I like big plush, too! Whenever I see these walking cartoon characters, I'll rush over with my camera and take photo with them. They're very good to hug! It feels like hugging a big big stuff toy!

In that occasion I met the Teletubbies, too. The four of them are just bubbly, energetic and funny! They liked playing with me and they danced all the time, they just danced non-stop! I didn't really like Teletubbies before, but when I met them, I found them really cute and lovely!
So, what's your favorite cartoon character?

17 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

This is Kiri from 4E.

My favourite Minnie because it is cute.

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Kiri,

So, do you like her iconic dotted dress?

I have some friends who like the "minnie print" very much, that is red with white dots.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

4B(23)Donald
My favourite cartoon character is "Doraemon". Do you know it? It's very smart.

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Donald,

I know who's Doraemon, I always hope I could have one home so that I could enjoy much convenience!

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

My favourite cartoon is MINNA NO TABO.Do you like he

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,
This is from ray 4b(19)
My favourite cartoon is Minna No Tabo because lt is hamsome.Do you like he

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

My favourite cartoon character is marie because it is cute.



4b Yim Wing Sin (31)

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
hi!I am Doris . me favourite cortoon is "Stitch" because Stitch is very cute.



4B(6)Doris

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nicke,


My favourite cartoon character is Doraemon.I have a lot of Doraemon pencils at home!



Nicole(09)4B

匿名 提到...

4B (2)jack 4b
My favourite cartoon is "kingkong".It's storng

Miss Nickie 提到...

Dear all,

It's actually quite easy to see what is your favorite cartoon character because you probably have it in your pencil case, your stationary and your school bag.

By the way, I haven't watched cartoon for a very long time, I think it's time for me to watch one and relax!

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickle,



I am in class 4B buddy

My favourite cartoon is Doraemon Because it's very cute. I love it so much. I watch Doraemon cartoon every weekend.

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss nickie,
It is very cute!

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,
I love your toy.

Miss Nickie 提到...

Dear Pak Hei,

Yes, I like this toy. I used to hug him whenever I'm in front of the computer.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

7th December,08
Dear Nickie,
My favourite is Kuromi.It is very cute.He is black and pink.It is nice.


Yours faithfully
5c Yau Yuet

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Yau Yuet,

I heard of Kuromi, too, a lot of students have Kuromi school bag and lunch bag. Sometimes I wonder, is Kuromi Melody's sister or what?
Do you know?

Miss Nickie