2008年11月6日 星期四

Is it an airline in Hong Kong?


You see, it's a small aircraft with "air Hong Kong" printed on it. You may think, "air Hong Kong"? I have never heard about it before! Well, you don't easily have a chance to take air Hong Kong, unless you're a cargo, or you're the pilot of their aircraft!
air Hong Kong is Hong Kong's only all-cargo airline (that means they only carry cargo, no passengers). It is co-owned by Cathay Pacific and DHL. It only has small aircrafts, which are all Airbus 300-600F. Its main destinations are cities in China, Southeast Asia and Japan.
I think I saw air Hong Kong this morning when I was in the school, I saw its yellow and white belly. So next time, when you look up to the sky and you see a small aircraft with a yellow and white belly, it may be our air Hong Kong.

5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie
I want to see it too.I want to be the cargo so that I can ride on it.
yoyolee6d

匿名 提到...

I am happy to know that air Hong kong is the airline in Hong Kong. I hope I can see it in the sky. I'll take a photo of it when I see it.

匿名 提到...

Hi Nickie,
The airport is as big as a giant.
4E06

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Yoyo,

You don't have to be a cargo to see the plane, haha. You just have to go to the cargo bay at the side of Hong Kong International Airport.

I went to the airport today but I didn't see it.

Miss Nickie

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Tom,

Make sure you are quick enough to grab your camera when you see it on the sky~

I'll see you all in school.

Miss Nickie