2008年10月20日 星期一

gut gut was sick



Gut Gut was sick last Saturday. When I groomed my chinchillas on Saturday morning, I discovered a big patch of fur lost on Gut Gut and there was little blood on the skin. I was so afraid that something very wrong happened to Gut Gut. At that time I had to go out for something so I couldn't send him to the vet immediately. After the first brief observation I found that he was still playing and eating as usual, no signs of tiredness or sickness were shown, so I wasn't too worried.

I brought him to the animal clinic in the afternoon and had a medical check. The vet said he's alright and nothing serious happened to him. Gut Gut was prescribed with some medicine and I have to put it on him 2-3 times a week.

Gut Gut is all right now, and skin is recovering very well.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie, This is your rabbit? the rabbit is cute. I like the rabbit. ~from 1B Lai Yat Sum~

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Yat Sum,

It's not a rabbit, it's chinchilla. They belong to the mouse family. By the way, I think my pets are cute, too!

Miss Nickie