2008年9月17日 星期三

Are You Ready to Jump?

I like taking nice photos, one of the kinds of photos I like to take is the "Jump Photo". I like traveling to different places, whenever I am out of Hong Kong, I'll take lots of pictures, and "Jump Photo" is a must.


This is my jump in Shanghai. My knee was still under recovery but I insisted jumping because I was too excited about my happy trip in Shanghai. The results? I needed to see the Chinese doctor more when I came back to Hong Kong.
This is the jump I did last Saturday at Dai Mei Duk. I cycled with my best friend Barry and I jumped again on the long dam. I used to dance a lot so I like my artistic jumps. When I hurt my knee in Feburay this year, I stopped my dance but I still like doing these jumps.



Sometimes I jump with friends too! In the picture you can see my best friend Barry, we started this "Jump Photo" series 3 years ago when we went backpacking to Inner Mongolia together. I believe there is some psychic bond between good friends. There was no rehearsal about how we did this jump in this photo, but we happened to jump the same way!
I am now doing my jump series collections and truly hope I can have YOU in my "Jump Photo" series!

11 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie
Hi,I hate taking photos because I think that it is a waste of time. Sometimes, people think that photos is using for keeping memories .However, it is just a paper for me. I seldom take photos, except in some special occasion such as parties, performances and so on.
Love,
Virginia 6C (30)

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Virginia,

For me, there're lots of interesting moments in life which worth recording and it reminds me how good my life is. =) Perhaps that's why I like writing blogs (or diaries, in older days).

Have a happy weekend.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie,

Hello,your"Jump Photos"is very interesting and i share will my friend yesterday.I recommend you take a "Jump Photos" with your friend in Ma Wan Park because there is very beautiful and you can see sime animals there too and I hope your knee will change for the better.

Alysa Chan 6C(3)

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Alysa,

Thanks for your regards, my knee has been recovering quite well, now I can hike without feeling funny in my knee.

And thanks for recommending my photos to your friends, perhaps you can try doing your own jump photos, too!

I'll tell my friends about Ma Wan and see if we'll go there one day.

See you in school on Monday!

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Miss Nickie
"Are You Ready To Jump?"this essay is very intereating.Your friend and you are very smart.Can
you write a lot of essay?I will always see this Blog.
Love,
Christy Cheung 6C {6}

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Christy,

Hmmm, I think I can write a lot, provided I have enough time and things to share. I guess I'll write quite frequently here because I like to share my beautiful life with all of you.

Christy, how about you? Can you write a lot, too?

See you in school.

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

you have a happy Sunday

匿名 提到...

Hi,Nickie
I watched your photo.This is a interesting photo.I always take photo with my sister-Nikita.Would you like jump?I like jump very much.I always jump with my brother-Wing Ho too.Can you write many essay.I will always see this Blog. Have a happy weekend. Love, Wing 6C (31)

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Wing,

Of course I like jumping! That's why you can see me doing jump in my photos all the time!

I hope I have the time and energy to write a lot to all of you!

Miss Nickie

匿名 提到...

Where are you going ? Miss Nickie. It is ShangHai?It is very beautiful.

Miss Nickie 提到...

Yeah, the first picture was taken in Shanghai. You're so clever! Have you been to Shanghai before?