2008年9月11日 星期四

What are you reading recently?

One of my habits / hobbies is bringing books from the library to home. Yesterday, I went to the public library after school and was quite happy to see some new books on the shelf. I borrowed 3 books from the library and one of them is this book about Boeing 777. It tells you the history of modern airplanes and the building process of a big Boeing 777.

In the first post, I told you about my 3 chinchillas. This photo shows all 3 of them. They look alike so it is very difficult to tell who is who.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

This is Kiri from 4E.

The chinchillas are cute.

Chan Ting Yan 提到...

Your chinchillas is very cute!
Chan Ting Yan(3)
Class4E

匿名 提到...

The 3 chinchillas is very cute.I like it very much.
by 4E04

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Kiri and Ting Yan,

Thanks~! I think my chinchillas will be very happy when they know your comments!

By the way, their fur is recently getthing thicker and there's fur everywhere. @_@

Miss Nickie