2008年9月23日 星期二

It's airplane again

I know some of you are not interested in aircraft, but I believe some of you do like Hello Kitty. So, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Eva Air's Hello Kitty livery. This aircraft comes to HK pretty often, so it is easy to spot.

I would also like to present do you, a video of aircrafts approaching Kai Tak Airport. Kai Tak Airport was Hong Kong's old airport and was closed in 6th July, 1998, followed by the opening of the Hong Kong International Airport at Chak Lap Kok. So I am sure even a P.6 student in our school has no idea what Kai Tak is.

Kai Tak Airport was famous because it was very close to residential buildings, so, in the old days, you could see aircrafts flying above your head very closely! (Yes! VERY closely!)

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Nickie,

This is kiri(05) from 4E.

I saw it too in Tai Wan.

匿名 提到...

Dear Miss Nickie,
I think it is interesting.
I like the movie very much.
Can you show us some more about planes?

3B Miss Fong

Miss Nickie 提到...

Hi Miss Fong,

Hmmm, let me think about it, there are a lot more to know about planes!

Kiri,

This Hello Kitty is always in HK and I wish to see Pikachiu in HK.

Miss Nickie