2008年9月9日 星期二

I like airplane

Dear Students,

I would like to share my love with you here, you can always see it in the school, yes, it is airplane.
Yesterday I went to see aircrafts after school. I like seeing aircrafts in the airport, I like seeing them taking off and landing.

This picture was taken in August when I went to see the aircrafts with my cousin. He took many good photos that day.

This is a Boeing 747-400, one of the biggest aircrafts in the world. And this airline is Cathay Pacific, the biggest airline in Hong Kong. I think some of you had taken their flights before. So, I am very happy to teach in this school because I can see "my love" everyday. I just have to look up to the sky and I can see them!

By the way, if you need to come to the staff room and look for me, you can recognize my seat by this aircraft model. I like the look of this aircraft, I think it is very beautiful. This is a Boeing 777-300ER, one of the latest aircrafts in the world.





沒有留言: