2008年9月24日 星期三

Typhoooooooon~~~~~~~~

Hi all!

I hope you had a good day of rest yesterday when schools was cancelled due to Typhoon Hagupit. I could hear wind blowing all night, I hope everyone is fine.

Look at the picture I took on Tuesday, students were waiting in the canteen on 1/F. (Can you see yourself in the photo?) School finished a little early so that you all could go back home safely.
The bus passed Ting Kau. And I took this picture on Tuesday when I left school, can you see the red turbojets? They are all haven here so that they will not be blown away. I took this picture for my daddy because my daddy is a captain of these turbojets. (Yes, and I am so proud of my daddy, he knows everything about sailing!)
He was not on duty on Tuesday and he had a day off yesterday at home, so we talked about the typhoon, water current and the haven. He taught me a lot about the weather system, too!

沒有留言: